THOMAS SABO is an innovative company in the jewellery, watches and accessories sector that designs lifestyle products and sells them worldwide. To support our marketing team at headquarters, we are looking for a
Online Marketing Manager (F/M/D)
Your main tasks:
- Planning, managing and continuously optimising the online marketing channels: Display, affiliates, price/product search engines, retargeting and social ads
- Developing online marketing concepts along the complete marketing funnel
- Regular performance monitoring and reporting based on relevant KPIs and derivation of recommendations for action
- Budget planning and monitoring of the marketing channel
- Testing and evaluating new online marketing measures
- Coordinating, controlling and reporting on cooperation with internal and external service providers
- Performing competitor analyses, observing the market and actively tracking trends in online marketing
- Studies in business administration with a focus on marketing or comparable studies
- Professional experience in online marketing (affiliate, price search engines, display, retargeting or social ads)
- Experience in using common online marketing/web analytics tools, such as Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, affiliate partner networks (e.g. Awin) or Google Analytics.
- Enthusiasm and openness towards technical innovations as well as understanding of new web technologies
- Deep understanding of numbers and strong analytical skills
- Quick perception and intellectual grasp, very good communication skills and a high level of motivation
- Reliable, structured and independent way of working
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- Confident in the use of MS Office programs
- Affinity for jewellery and lifestyle products
The position is based at our headquarters in Lauf an der Pegnitz near Nuremberg. THOMAS SABO allows remote / flexible working with fixed attendance days at HQ by arrangement.
As a regional and international employer, THOMAS SABO offers people of all ages and qualification levels prospects in the company and supports diversity in all its forms, regardless of gender, age, nationality, cultural and religious background or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your complete, comprehensive application with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via the online application tool at www.businessoffashion.com.
THOMAS SABO GmbH & Co. KG